Sunday, April 24, 2005
WATCH OUT !!!!!!
Well... I took my motorcycle course on Saturday and Sunday. I got a 92 on the written test-needed an 80. ok. Did the ride stuff. Did figure 8's, swerving, riding over debri-4x4's, stopping in curves, fast stops, tight turns, switching lanes, criss-crosses... I did a lot of that today in the pouring rain-not fun. I even saw the results of a fatal accident on the way to class-body bag... I asked about fail rates-15%. There were 11 of us in the class. Where is this leading you ask???
I PASSED AND WILL RECIEVE MY LICENSE IN THE MAIL IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooo. Please watch out for the next few years or so. Rick and I took a ride around the neighborhood. I felt like I was flying at 30 mph. We didin't leave the 'hood-no registeration yet. Rick will do that this week along with the Harley and the Jet Ski. It will be a while before I feel safe enough to take it the 15 miles to work down rts 28 & 151. But I will practice when I can. As you know, Rick is having the surgery on Thursday, so I will be busy with him. Just as long as I'm healthy so I can take care of him. He has always great care of me when I've had my many surgerys. Maybe I'll even take the Harley for a spin so it won't feel neglected. Can you see Rick hopping down the street with a crutch in one hand and a pain pill the the other??? He'll get his PT then.
I PASSED AND WILL RECIEVE MY LICENSE IN THE MAIL IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooo. Please watch out for the next few years or so. Rick and I took a ride around the neighborhood. I felt like I was flying at 30 mph. We didin't leave the 'hood-no registeration yet. Rick will do that this week along with the Harley and the Jet Ski. It will be a while before I feel safe enough to take it the 15 miles to work down rts 28 & 151. But I will practice when I can. As you know, Rick is having the surgery on Thursday, so I will be busy with him. Just as long as I'm healthy so I can take care of him. He has always great care of me when I've had my many surgerys. Maybe I'll even take the Harley for a spin so it won't feel neglected. Can you see Rick hopping down the street with a crutch in one hand and a pain pill the the other??? He'll get his PT then.